The pool industry has been has changed tremendously within the last decade. There have been advancements in mechanical, electronic and aquatic systems throughout the industry. New developments have made swimming pool ownership more enjoyable, less expensive and easier to maintain than ever. Pool Xperts stays on top of the most recent advances and technology available in the industry. We offer a complete list of energy efficient, time-saving and safety upgrades that are available for your swimming pool.
Fall in love with your pool all over again! If your pool is more than 10 years old you may be overspending on electricity, chemicals, and pool equipment part replacements. The swimming pool industry has been working developing energy efficient pumps, filters, lights, heaters and control systems. On average, by upgrading your pool system you can dramatically decrease your operating costs to anywhere between 60% and 90%.
Call us today to find out what upgrades might be right for your pool. The following are some ways you can upgrade your pool, bring it back to life and save money down the road:
Remote Control and Automation
- Turn on spa, heater, pumps, & lights from anywhere using your iphone, ipad, or computer.
- Monitor and manage chemicals automatically using state of the art dispensers.
Salt Chlorine Generators
- Uses electrolysis to generate pure chlorine using regular “table” salt
- You minimize dramatically the usage and handling chlorine tabs or shock
Robotic and Automatic Cleaners
- New technology has made these cleaners effective, reliable and longer lasting than ever.
- There is a wide range of cleaners that fit any budget and any kind of pool
Variable Speed Pumps
- Some models slash energy costs up to 90%
- Offer 4-8 speed settings and on-board scheduling LCD screen with keypad for easy programming
- Ultra-efficient permanent magnet motor design reduces noise and vibration for greater efficiency and longer pump life
- Built in freeze protection
- 3 year warranty
High-Capacity, Low Resistance Filters
- Require a reduced amount of pressure to filter the water.
- Allow the pump to operate at a low-energy setting.
- Curved vertical grids provide maximum filter surface area for greater dirt-trapping capacity and longer periods between cleanings.
- Unique internal design ensures optimum filtration and backwashing efficiency.
- Chemical resistant, fiberglass reinforced polypropylene tank for exceptional strength and long life.
- Easily removable filter grid pack to simplify maintenance and save you time.
- Uses up to 86% less energy than incandescent lights
- Lasts 10X longer than a standard light
- Superior reflector design
- Lens distributes light to avoid hot spots on the pool bottom
- Greater number of standard light programs and personal light shows
- Color distributed more uniformly throughout pool
- Virtually endless range underwater lighting effects
- Economical and fast. PRemis combustion technology for best-in class efficiency and fast warm-ups.
- Enhanced design. Sleek updated looks with easy-to-use controls
- Built to last. Tough, rustproof composite exterior weathers the elements
Automatic Water Filler
- Available for standard in-ground and vanishing edge pools
- Prevents equipment damage due to low water levels
- No electronic controls
- Prevents water waste and landscape damage due to overfilling pool
- Available with white, black, grey, and almond colored lids
Automatic Chlorine/Bromine feeders
- 300 and 320 Series filters available in clear amber for easy tablet level monitoring
- Completely enclosed system—no special venting required
- No escaping gases
- 50 PSI maximum operating pressure
- Inline feeders
- 320 Series—for permanent installation in return line of new or existing pools or spas; installs in return line on pressure side of pump downstream of all equipment; standard with 2-in. slip PVC fittings and adapters for 1.5 in.
- Offline feeders
- 300 Series—retrofits into existing pools or spas; operates on pressure side of pump; uses 0.25-in. feeder hoses, control valve and fittings
- Minimalist design is compact and fits easily with any equipment pad
- Sealed, maintenance-free design is weatherproofed for maximum reliability and extended service life
- Suitable for 1.5-in. 2-in., 2.5-in. and 3-in valve sizes
- 24-V operation for use with standard automation systems
- 750mA maximum amp draw
- Adjustable in 3.75° increments within the maximum 180° swing
- Controls filter and pump functions, plus 3 additional pieces of equipment, allowing you control of up to 4 operating schedules or programs
- Also interfaces with lighting, water features, heaters, heat pumps, spa control, chemical control and sanitizing equipment
- Supports 4 operating speeds of 1 IntelliFlo® Variable Speed Pump, 3 colored lights and 2 feature circuits
- Push-button operation and clear, intuitive instructions and displays make it a cinch to use
- All circuitry and fully programmable controls are centralized in a power center installed at the pool equipment pad
- Models available with our ScreenLogic® Interface for PC or Mac® computer, iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch® mobile digital devices, or Android® device*
- Available options include EasyTouch PL4/PSL4 wireless remote, indoor control panel, iS4 spa-side remote and QuickTouch® II Wireless Remote
Upgrades in Plaster Selections:
- Aggregate interiors are longer lasting than regular plaster finishes
- They have a natural look to help create a beautiful backyard oasis